Thursday, November 29, 2018

To Taper or not to Taper

Another doctor down. An unforced error on my part, once again means I'm out of a pain management office. And with it a reliable source of oxy and oxymorphone.

Fuck. Once again, the high I'm chasing landed me in a hole. A deep, dark hole, that I can't climb out of without a lot of excuses to more people than I'd like.

At first, I felt good about tapering. Maybe, this had all happened for the best, and being free of opioids would be a whole new start. However, the 6 oxys I took after picking up my new taper script, made me realize one thing: I refuse to forgo my daily dose of pleasure. Fuck, I'd rather make up a million excuses and sense their side-eyed stares.

What's the point of living without a little bit of pleasure sprinkled on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Please say whatever comes to your mind. I love any feedback, even if it is simply relating this back to your own life or to hip me to new authors/music/etc..

I am all eyes.