Thursday, July 4, 2013

THE PLOT THICKENS

Of course. Of course when we decided to get weed, from our dude who also gets us coke, we find ourselves getting a gram. The weed makes our hearts beat even faster, and the coke effects last longer. We've cut back a lot on the amount of weed we smoke, maybe getting two eighths a week, down from when we would get 3 or 4.

I feel a bit healthier, even just cutting out the coke for this half day, like my body is coming back to life. It could be because I ate breakfast as well.

Knowing that coke should be arriving in 15 minutes, I feel happy, R feels happy.

Fuck it.

Just two American Americans celebrating 4th of July!
- Luce

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Please say whatever comes to your mind. I love any feedback, even if it is simply relating this back to your own life or to hip me to new authors/music/etc..

I am all eyes.